Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

It's been a good week!  I am down to 272...and that's with eating out twice in the past two days!  I can do this...yes I can!

I have been working on telling my story for a ladies small group that I am a part of.  It's been challenging for me to digest part of my past and make it public in front of a bunch of ladies that I don't really know very well.  I know this is all part of the healing process and will help me move forward in the end...but we have to get there first!  I may post a video of me sharing my story...not sure.  I'm not sure that I want my face associated with this blog...even though no one reads it!  :)

I will be spending much of the next few weeks at my parents' house.  That's been a struggle in the past...so we'll see what happens!  I'm hoping for good things!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! your down to 272. yes we can! Have fun at the parents house and good luck with the video.

    ReplyDelete