Saturday, June 29, 2013

10%

What an exciting day!  Today I have officially lost 10% of my body weight since the beginning of last school year (just under 17% of my highest known weight)!  It's a good feeling to see results and to feel them too!

I've been reading several different books lately...one of them being Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst.  I've had this book for probably two years and finally cracked it open.  There are some wonderful truths inside.  It's true, we have been created and designed to crave...but that craving wasn't intended for food.  One of the tag lines is that "I am made for more.  I am made for victory."  I am holding onto this with a tight grasp.  Without the distractions of work, food issues have been very minimal.  Though it's very far away, I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Oh...and I almost forgot about this lovely!  Earned this for having 1,000 points on Earndit!  I am so happy that tomorrow starts a new month and a whole set of new challenges!



No comments:

Post a Comment