Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thankful. Grateful. Blessed.

Life is good.  I'm noticing in different ways each day that I'm not who I used to be.  That's awesome.  There are still many struggles, a binge here and a binge there, but I'm doing it!

Some things I'm thankful for today:

1.  Family being close.  My sister is moving tomorrow and will only be 2 miles away.
2.  The ability to love.  There are a lot of kiddos that I encounter each day that just need someone to love them.  I'm glad I can be that person.  
3.  A wonderful work family.  We might bicker at times, but what family doesn't?
4.  A house to clean (even though I REALLY don't want to clean it).
5.  The ability to give gifts and encourage others.  I'm super excited about something I started at work today.  I'll probably share later...I was so excited about it last night that I couldn't sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment