Saturday, February 2, 2013

Alone.

I find the biggest obstacles in my life come from living alone.  It's not just the occupancy of my household that I'm talking about...though that kind of bites too.  Day to day I live my life in a way that is held secret from everyone around me.

It's no shocker that I have a weight problem.   Anyone that sees me must know that there is something wrong with me in order for me to be this big.  But truthfully...my eating habits in front of people have been spot on.  The problem comes when I'm home at night and no one is around.  I have found myself cramming things into my mouth.  I have gone through 4 bags of chips this week.  Unfortunately I'm not talking about the snack size...  They were all "natural" chips...but still filled with thousands and thousands of calories.  I find myself falling down the slippery slope and then only wanting to continue.  Right now...that's all I can think about!  Eating those salty crispy snacks!

Today my parents stopped by somewhat unannounced.  My house was a disaster!  No one has ever seen my house look like this except for me.  It was embarrassing...but more than anything...it made me realize how I keep things from other people and don't allow them to see the real me.  I think most people would be appalled if they saw the condition of my house...or at least would never believe it was my house!

Hmm...just not sure how to feel right now.  I want to shed this extra weight....but kind of find that bag of chips calling for me instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment